2.23.2010

Nora. Lover of fine literature.


"Fairy yellow, fairy red,
Fixing wings with fairy thread.
Fairy orange, fairy blue,
Fastening up their fairy shoes.
Fairy pink, fairy white,
Carrying lanterns shining bright.
Rainbow fairies one and all,
Ready for the fairy ball!"

Nora read this book through 12 straight times this morning.
(Okay, not really "read" since she has it memorized.)

She then exuberantly declared, "I love this book!"
Will: "Why?"
Nora: "Because it is so, SO amazing."

Nora knows a good rhyme when she sees one.
Anyone need any book suggestions?
Just ask Nora.

And David thinks my hair smells like cranberries. Just in case you were wondering.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

beacuse it is so, SO amazing?!! How adorable is she! Oh my Nora, you are cute.

matt and eve lloyd said...

Hahaha...love your kiddos. I wish I had them around to keep me laughing all day.

maddie said...

always knew your kids would be geniuses. nora has it all - beauty, brains, and killer singing ability. miss her like crazy!!

pat said...

This is so cute! And I love the post about Dave's birthday, and the twins birthdays. Love the pictures -- Nora with the sun shining through her wisps of hair, Dave and twins as new babies. I don't comment much but I LOVE reading these!!

Tyler and Dru said...

i think nora is so, so amazing! what sweet children you have! priceless pictures. well done ern. well done.