1.12.2012

Thanksgiving

I know...Thanksgiving is so...so... 2011.
But it was a very memorable one and I must document it.

A few things to note about this picture:
1. It is about 2:00 in the afternoon.
2. David is already in his pajamas.
3. David did wear his Thanksgiving outfit for a full hour during the meal thereby honoring our agreement.
4. This was the last time I saw my cute Grandma.



Rhoda Cutler Wiscomb
1922-2011



Much of who I am is shaped by my grandma.
She was the embodiment of grace.
Even on her death bed, she offered ice chips (the one thing she could eat) to all who came to visit.
I'm happy for her to be well again.
And Grandma- I expect a killer Welcome Home Party when I join you.
With fine china, place cards and aspic.
(And yes Grams, I really like the aspic.)

And now, some important Thanksgiving information:




1 comment:

maddie said...

Hahahaha! Do you ever stop laughing with those hilarious kids? I don't. And love your tribute to Rhoda. She was the bomb. Cannot wait to see these once a week posts! Love you sis.