7.28.2008

GRANDMA CONNA'S FARM

Each July, Grandma Conna (Nate's step mom) hosts a long weekend for the entire family at her farm in Idaho. It's always a good time and this year was no exception: 4-wheeling, guns, long walks, water balloons, swimming, the parade, good eatings, lots of junk food between the good eatings, endless rounds of Phase 10 and oodles of cousin time. FUN, FUN, FUN. The kids are already asking when we can go back.
Four nights in the tent with the whole fam...really not bad. I think my kids sleep better in a tent than at home. But mostly I included this picture so you could check out Tess' bed head.
Intruders beware!

Okay so if you get a magnifying glass you can see that Nate has actually shot the clay pigeon and that I actually caught it on camera.Yep- even the kids got guns. Luckily no one shot their eye out.
Nora, Will and David in the bounce house.
David, Nate and Tess four wheeling- thanks for letting us ride again this year Steph and Bracken!
But wait- Will's ready for his turn.
Ah- there he is on the back with Nora, Uncle Scott and Daxton (I think) in the helmet.
Cute shot of Kathryn and Kelly
"I said no more pictures!"

This is David having a tantrum because he wants "black" ice cream (huh?) instead of the yummy vanilla ice cream that Uncle Scott made. I know- ridiculous- if anything he should be crying over that outfit he's wearing.
Handsome boys- even grumpy David is pretty cuteThe girls...notice how I maintain my smile while trying to maneuver a stubborn Nora toward the camera.

Cousins (some of them anyway) and Grandma Conna

6 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

sounds like fun...i love tess' bedhead! and i cannot believe you ALL slept in ONE tent!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I'm not a camper, but if you guys can all look that happy in one tent...maybe I'll give it a try. Those sure are some cute happy kids! Keep up the good work!

Tyler and Dru said...

that shot of the bed head is priceless. i seriously love camping. i mean, probably a bit challenging with 4 toddlers but still a hoot i'm sure. we missed you guys but i'm glad you had a good time!

matt and eve lloyd said...

That looks like a blast! A good camping trip is the best. I want to try out those guns. They look super fun. That makes me excited for Sun Valley. It's always entertaining when you guys are around!!

P.S. Have your kids forgotten me yet?? DON'T LET THEM K? Thanks!

Chelsea said...

Why are your kids so funny?! I love them! Glad you guys had such a good time.... don't worry about being gone, it was miserably hot here!

April said...

finally! you aren't just a sneaky blogstalker anymore!!! K - I can't believe how big your kids are getting!