10.12.2008

10.09.08- Dru and Tyler's Wedding

This week my darling sister Dru got married.
She married her handsome beau Tyler.
Dru and Ty are so happy together.
And that means we couldn't be happier for them!

Dru opted for a simple wedding.
She wanted to put the bulk of the money toward a charming condo for her and Ty.
SMART girl.
My mom made Dru's wedding dress.
(Yes, my mom is super crafty.)
(And yes, Dru is super gorgeous!!)
Dru and Maddie

All the grand kids: Cole (Dori's), David, Will, Jackson (Andrea's), Nora, Tess and Tate (Wyatt's)
The Horsley sibs: Eve, Dori, Andrea, Dru, Wyatt and his wife Chelsea, Maddie, me
The 3 younger girls: Eve, Dru and Maddie
Isn't Dru's hair neat?? LOVE it.
Dru and Tyler with my parents
I have been laughing about this picture for days now.
(But for the record, my dad doesn't think it's that funny.)
Uncle Brian & Nora

Cute Tess
Tired-of-taking-pictures Tess


After the temple, we headed over to our favorite bit of heaven: Cucina Toscana
TO DIE FOR Italian.
My sis Eve probably put it best when she said, "You guys, I think this meal is the best thing that's ever happened to me!"

me and Handsome

Wishing all the best to the beautiful couple.

2 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

i cannot believe your mom made that dress...it is beautiful...as is your sister! so smart to put the money toward a condo...wish i would've been that smart! :)

and that picture of your dad is hillarious! hhahah

matt and eve lloyd said...

That meal was life changing! Wasn't it??