12.30.2008

Quotes of the Night

Nate and I just got back from our date night. My bro Wyatt and his wife, Chelsea, babysat for us. Here is the note that sat waiting for us upon our return:

QUOTES of the NIGHT
  • Tess: Will! Help! Go get the gun!
  • Chelsea: No kicking in the face, okay Tess?
  • Tess (to Wyatt after tying his wrists together): Tonight you can stay in the dungeon (corner of the playroom). Tomorrow you can be our servant.
  • Tess: When our parents were in Thailand they got their butts rubbed.

Physical evidence on that last one:

A HUGE thanks to Wy and Chels for putting up with our motley crew. They love love love when you guys come over.

7 comments:

matt and eve lloyd said...

Ha ha ha ha....thanks for making my day. Sounds like they were having a pretty wild night. I'm guessing that Wyatt wrote that Quotes of the Night note. Sounds just like him...Thanks for having funny kids Erin. (the butt rub looks really nice...seriously)

Tyler and Dru said...

why wasn't i there to witness those moments! that's awesome. where did your children come from. you know i say that, and then i remember how odd you and nate are :) i want my butt rubbed. that sounds nice.

matt and eve lloyd said...

Erin...how do I put a font as my blog title that isn't in the listed fonts? Ya know, like the six choices they give you for everything. I want something different. Please HELP!

Chelsea said...

haha, your kids are hilarious! that was a really funny night. every other line we were laughing histerically!! I didn't even get to tell you about how Tess told me that she never peed at school because she never drank water, because she doesn't breath a lot at school?!? What?

Andrea said...

I love what Nate got you for Christmas. What a guy!

We are looking for a few acres with a house on it. If we can't find anything, we'll move a trailer onto land and build eventually. I am almost willing to live in a tent, which the kids would probably totally enjoy.

Chelsea said...

yeah, I meant breathe... hopefully you got that:)

Sarah said...

that is so hilarious erin!