5.13.2010

I can never pass up a good tag.

A - Attached or Single: Happily attached.
B - Best Friends: Nate and kids. We're BFFs. (I make the kids say it regularly.)
C - Cake or Pie: um chocolate cake, no question (I didn't even have to change your answer Dru.)
D - Day of choice: TGIF
E - Essential Item: chap stick, cell phone
F - Favorite Color: any mixture of blue and gray
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: gummy nothing unless it's covered in chocolate
H- Hometown: Salt Lake City. Always. Even if I live in Boise til the day I die.
I - Indulgences: chocolate (mass quantities daily) and cherry coke zero (one daily)
J - January or July: Fireworks/sun/tan/my birthday vs. bitter cold. Hmm...that's a tough one.
K - Kids: Just seeing that word makes me smile.
L - Life is incomplete without: Nate's kisses and butterfly kisses
M - Marriage Date: 2/16/96
N - Number of Siblings: 6- 5 sisters, 1 brother (But the real question is...should my kids have more siblings??)
O - Oranges or Apples: Mango
P - Phobias or Fears: heights, bees and my kids getting hit by a car (recurring nightmare)
Q - Quotes: I have them hanging everywhere. Right now I'm looking at one (a scripture) that says: "Lord, Here am I. Send me." I want that to be my basic philosophy in life.
R -Reason to smile: my Savior
S - Season: Fall- I love the colors and the start of school
T - Tag Three Friends: nienie, cjane and seriously so blessed. (Okay, so they don't actually read my blog, or even know who I am, but we are bosom friends nonetheless.)
U - Unknown fact about me: I hope to be a Broadway star in the next life.
V - Very favorite Store: I love the style of Anthrologie best, but I buy the most at Old Navy.
W - Worst habit: eating until I feel stuffed
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: I've had an Xray for a broken arm and ultrasounds to see my babies. Which do you think?
Y - Your favorite food: Mom's homemade chicken pot pie...the ultimate comfort food.
Z- Zodiac: cancer (that's an awful name for a sign, don't you think?)

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I say your kids should def have more siblings! Is it even a question?? :)

Tyler and Dru said...

yes erin! way to step up. i think this was a fun one to do. i love your dream to be a broadway star....i couldn't agree more. let's come back together and do just that! so fun to read. amazing how you can learn something new about a sister through this.

matt and eve lloyd said...

Love it.

Tyler and Jeena said...

I love how you are always a sucker for these things. So fun to read. So thinking about more kids, huh? And we can both live in New York and be Broadway Stars together the next time around :)