8.18.2008

Happy Mother's Day 2004

At least I think it was 2004. We had only Tess at the time and Nate tells me that he wants me to pick out some mommy jewelry for my Mother's Day gift. Sweet, really. The only problem was that I had a hard time finding something that I liked. And then soon after, we learned that we would be adding to our family in a big way, and finding the right necklace became that much harder. I just didn't want a tacky conglomeration of mismatched birthstones. So finally, after years of half-hearted searching, I ran across this website on a friend's blog. (Thanks April!) And within a matter a minutes I had ordered myself this little beauty:

Isn't it cute?! I'm delighted. Yeah me! Happy Mother's Day!


Now if I can just get that camera I wanted for my birthday 6 weeks ago, we'll be all caught up on presents. No pressure Nate, take your time.... :)


(Actually that's quite unfair. Of the two of us, Nate is the much better gift giver. He's always very thoughtful. Love you babe.)

4 comments:

matt and eve lloyd said...

Darling choice!! That's really cute and not tacky so well done!! Erin...I'm glad you're finally getting your present for 2004 mother's day. I'll see you in three days!! We're super excited to see you and your family. Sun Valley will be terrific. Love you and see you soon!!

Tyler and Dru said...

ern.......i think you forgot to add a D for me. what about the time that i was in philly with you?! didn't that mean anything :) very very cute!

April said...

oh I love it - she is just my favorite, especially with 'mommy' jewelry. Excellent choice!

Chelsea said...

cute cute! glad you finally have something to show off those darling kids of your's!