8.09.2008

Lots going on...

So first of all a big CONGRATS to my sister Dru and her boyfriend, or should I say fiance, Tyler on getting engaged today.

To propose Tyler painted suicide rock with "Marry Me Dru." Isn't that awesome?! He did it in the middle of the night with 2 buddies and rumor has it he almost fell off the rock at one point, but luckily didn't. We sure glad you're not dead Tyler! The wedding is 10-09-08. Cool date huh?!

Also...

Two of my other sisters, Andrea and Dori, had birthdays this week, and pretty big birthdays at that. I don't want to publish their ages for all the internet to see, but let's just say that they are getting pretty old. LOVE YOU TWO! (I wish I had a cute picture of us all as kids to throw in right here, but they're at mom's house...)

Also...

We got to see our totally cool friends from Philadelphia, the Vances, for the first time in years tonight. Okay so I got to spend a weekend with Angie this spring when we went on a gal pals trip to Vegas, but we haven't seen Kennan in about 5 years, so that was so fun! Hey guys- remember this?
In all fairness, we took some pretty bad pictures that day too:
Admit it- I look totally constipated in this picture.
And remember how bugged Tyler was about his hair:
Ah, good times. But enough of the flashback. On to more business...

It's time to say good riddance to the pony tail. You know it is time for a change when you've put your hair back and "out of the way" for the last 100 days in a row. So ta da...the new me: I'd like to thank DRU (your my girl!) and L'Oreal 5R Medium Reddish Chestnut for the color and Brittney at Salon Lydia for the cut. You guys are awesome!

Now I was feeling pretty cute with my new 'do until Will looked at me and said, "Mom, you're a man?!?!" Gotta love kids for always keeping you grounded.

And speaking of the little stinker....here is yet another messy-faced picture of Will:This is how I will always remember this guy: with a crusty nose and a mouth smeared with chocolate. But....still pretty stinkin cute.

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You didn't tell me you were cutting your hair?!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Seriously, youa re gorgeous!! hate you. no makeup and perfect. so glad you decided to go short-er... it's motivating me. I've been sportin quite a few ponytails lately.

Stacey said...

I LOVE your hair!! It is so cute! I don't think you look like a man at all :)

Mark and Meghan said...

you're hair is adorable! and congrats to your sister...awesome date!

kiyo said...

Erin...I didn't even recognize you in the photo with Nate and Tess. I was trying to figure out why there was another woman in the photo! Love your new haircut also.

matt and eve lloyd said...

Your hair looks SO SO SO good!!! I absolutely love it!! I agree with Chelsea...you know you're pretty when you don't ever have to wear makeup and still look fab. Way to go!! We're all jealous of your looks!!!!! I'll see you super soon! Wahoo! Love you!

Andrea said...

I agree, cute hair! You do NOT look like a man. But, that is pretty stinking funny. And I LOVE the flashback pics. Hilarious! Lucky getting to hang with the Vances!

Tyler and Dru said...

thanks for the tribute. i pretty much scored an amazing man in my eyes! love the hair and i'm privileged to be your colorist! i feel like i've found my calling in the world :) gotta love william for his bluntness eh!? that's awesome. love ya!

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

Love the hair Erin! And the color too, very sassy... I didn't even recognize you in the old photo either, fun stuff.