11.05.2008

Jesus and the crocodile


This is a picture of the Jesus bust that we have sitting in our den at home. And here is the conversation I had with Will about it today...

Will: (with a worried expression and small voice) Mom, what happened to Jesus?

me: What do you mean?

Will: Where are Jesus' arms?

me: Oh that's a bust of Jesus. It's supposed to be just his shoulders, neck and head.

Will: (now very worried) Mom...did the crocodile eat Jesus' arms??

Apparently he thinks that Jesus' robe looks like a crocodile mouth.

I will never look at the bust the same way again. Creepy Jesus bust.

6 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

oh that is so cute! i can totally see why he thinks it looks like that..and it is kind of creepy! :)

Tyler and Dru said...

oh dear jesus. that's too bad the crocodile got to him. i've always too felt like something was missing. where did this crocodile thing come in?! so funny. love that kid!

matt and eve lloyd said...

Ha ha your life is pretty entertaining. The last two posts have been hilarious. Will is quite creative...

Kristi said...

I love the way kids think! After I read your story I could totally see where he got the alligator part. Funny kid!

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

That is disturbing and gives Jesus a whole new image for me too. BTW I can't believe Nate voted Democrate! Did you know that when you married him. Whoa that could be grounds for fraud or something. My condolences. :)


Still like you Nate, just a little less. :)

Michelle Burk said...

Don't you wish you could crawl inside their little heads and look through their eyes at everything? Hilarious! Thanks for sharing.