11.01.2008

Fall & Halloween Pictures

The kids were a bit scared when they came home from preschool to find the "scary ghost" on the door.
At the pumpkin patch for preschool (Check out David's face...he kills me!)

This is Tess at Gardner Village. It probably looks like she was trying to dress up as a witch. That's actually not it at all. On the way there I had Tess read to me in the car in an attempt to get her homework done. Well, that wasn't a very good idea because Tess gets car sick, and unfortunately this time it involved projectile vomit. Her pants were covered. The only thing we had for her to wear was Aunt Dori's BCBG (I think?) dress from the back of the car.
A really happy Davey

Nora with playgroup friends


Boys throwing rocks
hALloWeEn...
Nora blowing bubbles

Our rag muffin Tess

Cousins: Tate (Raggedy Ann), David (Superman), Will (Batman), Tess (Homeless child), Nora (Tinkerbell), Jackson (Obiwan Kenobi), Cole (Jack Sparrow)

Cute Jackson with the really cool and much coveted lightsaber.

Okay the dreads are still cracking me up!

Isn't Tate cute enough to eat??

Maddie and Eve work together so for Halloween they dressed up as each other. Not hard to do since they have basically the same wardrobe. They even matched shoes, earrings and hair clips. Such dorks. :)

Notice the names drilled into the 4th pumpkin. Yes, Nate really got his drill out.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Your kids all looked so cute & looks like they had a great fun-filled Halloween. Too bad Tess cets car sick, at least she was a good sport and wore someone else's dress. Lincoln gets car sick also, but so far only when driving in canyons.

matt and eve lloyd said...

Halloween was a blast!! Your kids looked darling as always.

Tyler and Dru said...

how funny is it that tess wore dori's bcbg dress!? i love it. poor thing throwing up. your kids were hysterical on halloween. we went trick or treating with them just for a few minutes but it was SO entertaining. i could have done that all night.

Katie said...

You guys have been having a lot of fun lately! That’s great. Your kids look great all dressed up for Halloween! I just love it. That spider pic down below totally freaks me out. I still feel like I have spiders all over me! Yuck. I am excited to hear more about adoption month!

Katie said...

PS- Thanks for adding my button! You are awesome!

Andrea said...

I love seeing your beautiful family!