2.03.2009

It's why I love her

Normally if we get a brush through Tess' hair on her way out the door for school we are doing well. But this day I had actually done it. Complete with a cute little braid on the side. But by the time I picked her up from school it looked more like this:


Okay maybe not that bad, but you get the point.




me: Tess, why did you take out your braid?




Tess: Because Ella came to school with really messy hair...and she didn't want to be the only one...so I made my hair messy so she wouldn't feel so bad.




Awwww. So sweet. That's my girl.

10 comments:

Stacey said...

Haha!!! That's awesome. Way to go, Tess!!!

Michelle Burk said...

What can you say to that? She's got you there.

matt and eve lloyd said...

K so cute!! Tess is such a sweetheart!!

Mark and Meghan said...

what a sweetie! that's really so nice of her!

Chelsea said...

That is so sweet- I love Tess!!

Chelise said...

The perfect answer. What a sweetheart.

Kristi said...

What a sweetheart! She has such a wonderful heart!

Tyler and Jeena said...

At least she had a perfect excuse. You can't really get mad about that can you? When are you coming to GJ again?

Tyler and Dru said...

what a stud!! that girl is a total pimp if she'd do that at her age. how can i not just love her to pieces!?!

Brian and Amanda said...

So Compassionate!