9.28.2008

Daddy's Field Trip to Miller Speedway



The fun bus they got to ride (all except Nora who insisted she didn't want to go only to burst into tears the second it started moving without her).

Where was Mommy during this time?? Well, since you asked, I was at a fabulously relaxing sleep-over retreat with my book club (/playgroup/neighborhood/ward) friends. We do this every year and I look so forward to it. All sorts of girl talk (you could never make me tell!) and yummy food. Oh the vast amount of food consumed in that 24-hour period could feed a small country. Thanks Meghan for another great year at the cabin!

I have no pictures of the sleepover but here is one of some of my cute book club/playgroup/neighborhood/ward friends at the General Relief Society Meeting last night:


me, Marie, Meghan, Jenny, Leslie

1 comment:

Mark and Meghan said...

what a great dad! and the cabin was awesome...and that last picture? she took forever to take it...and it's blurry!!! geese. but it was a fun night.